Purpose: If you don’t have the EdenFantasys Theme Customization Module available in your modules list, you can install it. This tutorial explains how to install the module files on your host. If you have an EdenFantasys-hosted store, you should already have this module.
1. Download the Theme Customization here in a zip file.
2. Log in to your host’s control panel and navigate to your file manager.
3. Upload the Theme Customization zip file into your store’s root folder.
4. You’ll be installing a new “themes” folder with this upgrade which will take the place of your current “themes” folder. If you’ve made any changes to your “themes” folder (/themes/) that you’d like to save, make a backup of the “themes” folder. Otherwise, just delete it.
5. Extract the zip file. Two folders will come out of it: “efThemeMod” and “themes.”
6. The (new) “themes” folder just stays in your store’s root folder, so just leave it in place. The “efThemeMod” folder needs to go into the “modules” folder. Select the “efThemeMod” folder and move it into the “modules” folder.
7. Check your store’s homepage and Back Office to make sure the installation was successful. Your store homepage should show up normally, and in the Back Office >> Modules tab, you should see a module named “EdenFantasys Theme Customization.”
8. Click the “Install” button next to the module to install it. Then click >> Configure to access the module and customize your theme. Here’s a tutorial for using the module. Have fun!
Filed under: Uncategorized by Kris